The Spring Training Cubs continued a vicious losing streak. Oh no. On to the battles:
- Koyie Hill is trying to win the backup catcher job from Paul Bako. Hill started, and did squat.
- Micah Hoffpauir is trying to win the 25th bench spot. Hoffpauir played LF, and did squat.
- Jake Fox is trying to win the 25th bench spot. Fox played 1B, and did squat.
- Joey Gathright is trying to win the 25th (or 24th) bench spot. Gathright played CF, and basically did squat.
- Jose Vizcaino is trying to cement his spot in the bullpen. He pitched early, and ROXERED YOR BOXERS! Well, he threw an uneventful, scoreless inning, anyway.
Bleacher Nation is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Need more baseball goodness? Check out Ball Vids - the Best Baseball Videos.