Yesterday’s launch of Bears coverage here at Bleacher Nation prompts me to remind you of a few things …
- First, make sure you check out the new Bears page! Jay Rigdon will be covering the team there, and he’s already dug into whether it ever makes sense to attempt a field goal before fourth down, and whether refs got a 10-second runoff call right on Sunday. Hopefully the non-Bears fans among you will excuse the indulgence, while I try to rally your Bears fan brethren to jump into the new coverage, both feet first. Tell your Bears fan friends, too. It’s swell!
- I’d say we’re heading into the rumor-y-est/transaction-y-est time of the year, but we’ve been thick in the middle of it for a couple weeks. For that reason, you’ll want to make sure to follow Bleacher Nation on Twitter, because that tends to be the first place where things break. I also say witty things about the Cubs or baseball there. It’s swell!
- For the same reason, you’ll probably want to “like” Bleacher Nation on Facebook. If you’re not the kind to feverishly visit BN throughout the day, hitting F5, you can just do your normal Facebook thing, and periodically have BN posts shouted at you between baby pictures and celebrity surveys. It’s swell!
- There’s also the good ‘ole Message Board, for those of you who prefer more intimate conversations (in size, not content), or who prefer to start your own conversations in the message-board-style. It’s swell!
- And don’t forget the BN Podcast. You guessed it: it’s swell!