The 2015 MLB All-Star Game is here, and, like last night’s Home Run Derby, the Cubs have two players involved: Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo. Let’s hope tonight’s event matches the excitement and enjoyment of last night’s – and I wouldn’t mind seeing four combined homers from the Cubs’ crew.
The game is on FOX, and the show begins at 6pm CT (7pm ET).
Houston Astros lefty Dallas Keuchel starts for the AL Team, which is pretty remarkable given that it wasn’t but a few years ago he was a “non-prospect” in his mid-20s, struggling to get out AAA batters. I like when things like that happen.
Los Angeles Dodgers righty Zack Greinke starts for the NL Team, which is completely unremarkable given that he’s pretty much always been good.
AL Starting Lineup
1. Mike Trout, CF (Los Angeles Angels)
2. Josh Donaldson, 3B (Toronto Blue Jays)
3. Albert Pujols, 1B (Los Angeles Angels)
4. Nelson Cruz, DH (Seattle Mariners)
5. Lorenzo Cain, RF (Kansas City Royals)
6. Adam Jones, LF (Baltimore Orioles)
7. Salvador Perez, C (Kansas City Royals)
8. Jose Altuve, 2B (Houston Astros)
9. Alcides Escobar, SS (Kansas City Royals)
NL Starting Lineup
1. Andrew McCutchen, CF (Pittsburgh Pirates)
2. Todd Frazier, 3B (Cincinnati Reds)
3. Bryce Harper, RF (Washington Nationals)
4. Paul Goldschmidt, 1B (Arizona Diamondbacks)
5. Buster Posey, C (San Francisco Giants)
6. Anthony Rizzo, DH (Chicago Cubs)
7. Jhonny Peralta, SS (St. Louis Cardinals)
8. Joc Pederson, LF (Los Angeles Dodgers)
9. DJ LeMahieu, 2B (Colorado Rockies)
More From Bleacher Nation