I wouldn’t blame anyone who felt the weight of last week’s loss, and then checked out for a good long weekend. If you’re stopping back in now, catch yourself up …
Friday, October 23
- Theo Epstein got into so many things in his season-ending press conference, and you’re going to want to read those things.
- A couple highlight packages to remember the season fondly.
- Hopefully the Cubs won’t lose any of their coaches this offseason.
- You can still expect the Cubs’ radio home to change next year.
- The New York Times trolled the Cubs and it actually wasn’t terrible.
- BA’s All-Rookie Team is loaded with Cubs.
- Friday closed with the first Lukewarm Stove of the offseason – tons of rumors to get into already.
Saturday, October 24
- The World Series is set, and it’s the Mets and Royals.
- What happens to The Kyle Schwarber Ball now that the postseason is over for the Cubs?
- Executive and managerial movement around the league.
- Luis took a deeper look at Jason Hammel’s second half changes.
- Luis also looked at David Price’s postseason “issues” and opened the discussion on whether it’s really a concern.
Sunday, October 25
- The Cubs have a bunch of prospects doin’ work down in Arizona.
- Luis looked at just how great Jorge Soler was in the playoffs.
- The Bullets on Sunday looked at a handful of things, but the lead-off was the bizarre news that Ruben Amaro may soon be a first base coach.