ALBERT ALMORA! Another Ridiculous Robbery at the Wall in Center (VIDEO)

Social Navigation

ALBERT ALMORA! Another Ridiculous Robbery at the Wall in Center (VIDEO)

Chicago Cubs Highlights

It’s been like a whole week since the last incredible Albert Almora highlight, so we were about six days overdue.

And boy did he turn it in tonight, when Tyler Flowers crushed one to center field that looked bound to go over the wall. But not when Albert Almora is on duty:

That was hit at 106.4 mph, and barreled with a 95% hit probability, according to Statcast. Almora is the 5%.

Almora takes a great route on those balls hit over his head, and he tracked that one the whole way. And in an unfamiliar park, he still sized up where he was on the fly, and timed his leap perfectly to make the catch. He’s so dang good.


HEAD DOWN TO THE COMMENTS OR SHARE THIS SWELL POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS:

Author: Brett Taylor

Brett Taylor is the Editor and Lead Writer at Bleacher Nation, and you can find him on Twitter at @BleacherNation and @Brett_A_Taylor.