Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Today, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Today, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM
In the old highlight his fingers were perpendicular to the bat whereas now his bat is more diagonal across his fingers. It seems like this grip would cost him bat speed and bat control.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM
1) Never heard of PJ Walters. That means he sucks, right?
2) Aren't the Twins supposed to suck too?
3) Trevor Plouffe is on my fantasy team.
4) Target Field.
5) Soriano is going to homer tonight. (calling it.)
6) It helps me procrastinate packing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).