Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM
In the old highlight his fingers were perpendicular to the bat whereas now his bat is more diagonal across his fingers. It seems like this grip would cost him bat speed and bat control.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM
1) Never heard of PJ Walters. That means he sucks, right?
2) Aren't the Twins supposed to suck too?
3) Trevor Plouffe is on my fantasy team.
4) Target Field.
5) Soriano is going to homer tonight. (calling it.)
6) It helps me procrastinate packing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).