2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
- Happy Birthday Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 08:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM
In the old highlight his fingers were perpendicular to the bat whereas now his bat is more diagonal across his fingers. It seems like this grip would cost him bat speed and bat control.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM
1) Never heard of PJ Walters. That means he sucks, right?
2) Aren't the Twins supposed to suck too?
3) Trevor Plouffe is on my fantasy team.
4) Target Field.
5) Soriano is going to homer tonight. (calling it.)
6) It helps me procrastinate packing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).