Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Sign Ryan Kalish, Ryan Roberts, and John Baker to a Minor League Deals
Today, 03:39 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM
In the old highlight his fingers were perpendicular to the bat whereas now his bat is more diagonal across his fingers. It seems like this grip would cost him bat speed and bat control.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM
1) Never heard of PJ Walters. That means he sucks, right?
2) Aren't the Twins supposed to suck too?
3) Trevor Plouffe is on my fantasy team.
4) Target Field.
5) Soriano is going to homer tonight. (calling it.)
6) It helps me procrastinate packing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).