Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Today, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Today, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Today, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Today, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Today, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM
In the old highlight his fingers were perpendicular to the bat whereas now his bat is more diagonal across his fingers. It seems like this grip would cost him bat speed and bat control.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM
1) Never heard of PJ Walters. That means he sucks, right?
2) Aren't the Twins supposed to suck too?
3) Trevor Plouffe is on my fantasy team.
4) Target Field.
5) Soriano is going to homer tonight. (calling it.)
6) It helps me procrastinate packing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).