Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:03 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:46 PM
For the way it feels, 13 one run losses, 3, 9 -whatever-straight losses. it all says the same thing. We can't score to win or hold a lead to win.It's 12 one-run losses in a row. Doesn't look like they'll break the streak, but at least they won't extend it.
Samardzija will pull us back from the brink.
No offense, bad pitching, 7 runs down = Number 13 shaping up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).