Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Twins - June 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:03 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:46 PM
For the way it feels, 13 one run losses, 3, 9 -whatever-straight losses. it all says the same thing. We can't score to win or hold a lead to win.It's 12 one-run losses in a row. Doesn't look like they'll break the streak, but at least they won't extend it.
Samardzija will pull us back from the brink.
No offense, bad pitching, 7 runs down = Number 13 shaping up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).