#1 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationHome of the I-Cubs

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Is un-fucking-real. He is absolutely crushing the ball right now. He has hit another 2 hr's tonight and it's only the sixth. WOW!!!

#2 Hector Villanueva

Hector Villanueva

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:35 PM

They should keep him down there all year and see if he can hit 60

#3 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Fucking assholes plunked him in the 9th; hit his right arm and made a pretty loud 'pop', like it hit his elbow. You could tell he was in a shitload of pain, but eventually got up and stayed in the game. Here's to Wil Myers catching one in the ear hole tomorrow.

#4 sven-erik312

sven-erik312

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

THere is n o point in brining him up now. The rest of the Cubs lineup is hitting so poorly that the pitchers will just pitch around him and cash in on the rest of the Cubs hitters.

#5 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

Fucking assholes plunked him in the 9th; hit his right arm and made a pretty loud 'pop', like it hit his elbow. You could tell he was in a shitload of pain, but eventually got up and stayed in the game. Here's to Wil Myers catching one in the ear hole tomorrow.

Could you tell if it was intentional?

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#6 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

I hope he is planning on keeping #44 in Chicago...just ordered a personalized jersey.

#7 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Just bought a Rizzo game-worn hat in a charity auction. I've got a grin from ear-to-ear. By far my favorite Cub.

#8 Rated Rookie

Rated Rookie

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:@Frankieaaron

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

Remember early in the season when we had good production from the 1-4 hitters, but shit from the rest of the lineup? Around the same time we were wasting quality start after quality start due to failure to drive in runs and bullpen implosions? While it's impossible to predict what Rizzo would have done ha he started the season on the big league club, I guess I have to wonder if we'd had a bat like Rizzo to go along with Castro and Lahair when they were both raking, it would have been enough have won enough of those close games so that our season wouldn't have effectively been over by Memorial Day. Then again, chances are LaHair would have been on the bench with Soriano, Byrd, and DeJesus across the OF, but still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).