Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:43 PM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:19 AM
Could you tell if it was intentional?
Fucking assholes plunked him in the 9th; hit his right arm and made a pretty loud 'pop', like it hit his elbow. You could tell he was in a shitload of pain, but eventually got up and stayed in the game. Here's to Wil Myers catching one in the ear hole tomorrow.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:17 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).