I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
- Kinda Sounds Like Alfonso Soriano is Ready to Accept a Trade
Today, 10:24 AM
- The Cubs Are 10 Games Under .500, and the Numbers Say That’s Pretty Unfair
Today, 09:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:43 PM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:19 AM
Could you tell if it was intentional?
Fucking assholes plunked him in the 9th; hit his right arm and made a pretty loud 'pop', like it hit his elbow. You could tell he was in a shitload of pain, but eventually got up and stayed in the game. Here's to Wil Myers catching one in the ear hole tomorrow.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:17 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).