Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

No members are celebrating a birthday today

Photo

Tigers v. Cubs - June 12, 2012 (TV: CSN)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#91 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

Sweet. Marmol's warming up.

My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans

#92 Diesel

Diesel

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Can we get more shots of the chick behind the bullpen?

#93 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Another stolen base!

#94 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

I know right? REALLY makes me wish I was in Chicago. Contrary to popular belief most chicks out here in Hawaii are uggos or even if they have a nice face they are pudgy. Cubs games in Chicago always remind me how much better the ratio between hot chicks and uggos are everywhere else. I know its shallow but what can I say, I'm young and I have standards.

#95 Diesel

Diesel

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:37 PM

I know right? REALLY makes me wish I was in Chicago. Contrary to popular belief most chicks out here in Hawaii are uggos or even if they have a nice face they are pudgy. Cubs games in Chicago always remind me how much better the ratio between hot chicks and uggos are everywhere else. I know its shallow but what can I say, I'm young and I have standards.

Well there also tends to be a lot more hot chicks at baseball games anyway which is one of the many reasons it is fun to go to baseball games.

#96 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

The South is where you want to be... Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas. The ratio is better there than anywhere else.

My Ignore List:

#97 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

The South is where you want to be... Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas. The ratio is better there than anywhere else.

Arizona had a great ratio. Especially around ASU. I went to highschool around there and I was quite pleased most of the time.

#98 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Arizona had a great ratio. Especially around ASU. I went to highschool around there and I was quite pleased most of the time.

There seems to be a disproportionately high amount of hot Polish and Czech girls too, but I'm basing that mostly on the immigrants and tourists I see in Chicago. It could just be that the ugly Polish and Czech girls don't like to travel.

My Ignore List:

#99 magilljl

magilljl

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Twitter:magilljl
  • LocationIowa

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

How is it that Brian LaHair looks likes a little leaguer against lefties 95% of the time. God damn.

#100 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

There seems to be a disproportionately high amount of hot Polish and Czech girls too, but I'm basing that mostly on the immigrants and tourists I see in Chicago. It could just be that the ugly Polish and Czech girls don't like to travel.

They dont make it through Customs. (If I was a Customs official that's what I would do).

#101 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Why does nobody talk to eachother on the field. That is the 2nd ball that should be caught.

#102 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Sit down, fat ass.

My Ignore List:

#103 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Marmol's in!!

My Ignore List:

#104 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Well here comes Marmol. Time for me to bring out my hard stuff as well. (I am hoping that if he decides to balls it up I will be too blackout to remember it, if he does ok I'll remain just pretty drunk).

#105 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Sigh of relief from Marmol on that deep ball but I'd rather risk him throwing it over the plate than way off it where nobody will swing at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).