I still hate Bartman, and I don't exactly hate goats, so there.
Well it's official, Bartman is no longer hated so I guess it's backs to hating on us goats. For the goat population Bartman was a beautifully wrapped gift in headphones that took the blame off all us goats but ESPN had to go and fuck that up by making Bartman look like a human being... Where's our documentary ESPN. Baaaaaa baaaaa baaaa
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:16 PM
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:38 PM
That said, I turned it off after 20 minutes (it was already a half an hour in) because it was turning my stomach all over again.
Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:09 PM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).