I still hate Bartman, and I don't exactly hate goats, so there.
Well it's official, Bartman is no longer hated so I guess it's backs to hating on us goats. For the goat population Bartman was a beautifully wrapped gift in headphones that took the blame off all us goats but ESPN had to go and fuck that up by making Bartman look like a human being... Where's our documentary ESPN. Baaaaaa baaaaa baaaa
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:16 PM
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:38 PM
That said, I turned it off after 20 minutes (it was already a half an hour in) because it was turning my stomach all over again.
Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:09 PM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).