Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Red Sox v. Cubs - June 15, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:33 PM
I was thinking James Worthy yesterday.
Man. Is it just me, or do LaHair's shades look like something you'd see on a member of a Geroge-Clinton band?
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:37 PM
Was that a throwing or fielding error by Castro? (only have Gameday)
Pat and Keith talked about the grass difference between infield/outfield. Apparently the recent concerts have made it tricky. Barney was saying before the game that it was "scary" playing out there, and that "that was exactly what happened" to castro.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:38 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).