2 replies to this topic

#1 goldfinger0014

goldfinger0014

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

So I'm planning a bachelor party and want to get a large group of friends together for a rooftop game. I've never gone to a rooftop game, so if any of you who have can give me some advice I'd appreciate it.

Can you rent out an entire deck? Is it worth it/cheaper even if you don't have enough people to fill capacity?

Do any of them offer group packages, or does every person need an individual ticket? I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be game time decisions, so single tickets might have to be the way to go.

If anyone has coordinated a rooftop party before, let me know how you went about it and how it was. Thank you.

#2 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Check on grouping and living social they always have cheap tickets

#3 FiveFifty550

FiveFifty550

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:@FiveFifty550
  • LocationChampaign, Illinois

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hey Goldfinger,

I've been to several rooftop games, including one that was a bachelor party. I think I actually have the email address to the coordinator who handles the rooftop that we frequent. If I understand it correctly, he may cut you a break in prices depending on the quantity of spaces you reserve, but everyone will still be charged individually. And I'm sure for the right price, you can do anything-but I don't think its typical for them to rent out an entire rooftop for one party. However, the one I go to is spacious enough that its not an issue at all. When you factor in the price of a game ticket, food and beverage, the price of the rooftops essentially end up paying themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).