Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I think it twitched.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:55 PM
You can come out from under your covers now. It is now Cuba mania.
Kind'a like the "Wag the Dog" strategy?
Actually, though I agree that Sori SHOULD have ran that one out, and I hate the fact that everyone associated w/the Cubs are siding with him on this, it IS a done deal and WAY past time to move onto something else. Actually, I don't understand why the dead horse keep receiving more blows at this point.
Heck, I'm even done with the issues I had with Marmol and him still being marched onto the field... and especially Svuem stating that Marmol is now the closer again! WTF?! Okayyy... I guess I'm NOT quite over that one, yet... but I am not going to talk about it any more.... uhhh...errr... after THIS post! [grin]
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).