Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - June 19, 2012 (TV: CSN, WGN (Sox))
Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:05 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that -- at least once -- a player has switched teams in the middle of a doubleheader. But I think that once the trade goes down, the player is off the field. I can imagine a situation where a player got injured playing for Team A after the paperwork was filed trading him to Team B... trouble.
Random question: If a player gets traded in the middle of the game, he is allowed to finish the game? I know players customarily get pulled from the game in such circumstances, but is that because they HAVE to be pulled, or is it because that's just usually what happens?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).