hope you're plenty stocked in beer. Guessing Marmol gets the opportunity to close....
2 outs, beer in hand, nervous as FUCK
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - June 19, 2012 (TV: CSN, WGN (Sox))
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:29 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:30 PM
NICE NICE NICE... oh shit we still have Marmol... FUCK FUCK FUCK need more Dirty Bastard.... oh hello you beautiful bastard, we got work to do Marmol is about to pitch... yeah I know, me too... we'll get through this together... I love you, you Dirty Bastard
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).