I hear ya. Its far and away one of the most painful experiences in all of sports without a doubt.NOOOO I just only have WGN and cannot get the WGN radio to sync up properly
Fuck you Hawk, that was not a bad call, fuck you and you constant complaining
I am so fucking glad I have Len and Bob. Unless you're a sick fucker like the proprietor of this fine establishment and are drawn to the Hawk....
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - June 19, 2012 (TV: CSN, WGN (Sox))
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:40 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:42 PM
first he actually said "man, man, man" when Clev wasn't called out on that checked swing but yes ultimately the worse fucking two words ever said by a announcer.
man, man, man... is that all you have in your vocab you fucking douchebag
Let me guess.... he gone?
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:43 PM
Go get him MARMOL.... FUCK THEM UP
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).