I hear ya. Its far and away one of the most painful experiences in all of sports without a doubt.NOOOO I just only have WGN and cannot get the WGN radio to sync up properly
Fuck you Hawk, that was not a bad call, fuck you and you constant complaining
I am so fucking glad I have Len and Bob. Unless you're a sick fucker like the proprietor of this fine establishment and are drawn to the Hawk....
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - June 19, 2012 (TV: CSN, WGN (Sox))
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:40 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:42 PM
first he actually said "man, man, man" when Clev wasn't called out on that checked swing but yes ultimately the worse fucking two words ever said by a announcer.
man, man, man... is that all you have in your vocab you fucking douchebag
Let me guess.... he gone?
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:43 PM
Go get him MARMOL.... FUCK THEM UP
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).