I hear ya. Its far and away one of the most painful experiences in all of sports without a doubt.NOOOO I just only have WGN and cannot get the WGN radio to sync up properly
Fuck you Hawk, that was not a bad call, fuck you and you constant complaining
I am so fucking glad I have Len and Bob. Unless you're a sick fucker like the proprietor of this fine establishment and are drawn to the Hawk....
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
- Kinda Sounds Like Alfonso Soriano is Ready to Accept a Trade
Today, 10:24 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - June 19, 2012 (TV: CSN, WGN (Sox))
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:40 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:42 PM
first he actually said "man, man, man" when Clev wasn't called out on that checked swing but yes ultimately the worse fucking two words ever said by a announcer.
man, man, man... is that all you have in your vocab you fucking douchebag
Let me guess.... he gone?
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:43 PM
Go get him MARMOL.... FUCK THEM UP
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).