Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:41 PM
He's spotting his fastball better and better, and his slider rarely gets squared up. He still looks like he's telegraphing his changeup and its movement is still lackluster, but you can't have everything.
Glad to see the improvement and hope to see more as the year progresses.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:11 AM
Gotta love the way he's throwing that slider and changing speeds/locations. He has looked like the teams best pitcher since Dempster went down.
Another really good start. Moving the ball around well and changing speeds very well. He's getting into the groove that I thought he was capable of. His June has been fan-damn-tastic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).