Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 6/20/12 - NLCS
Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:02 AM
With my meager pieced together knowledge, I know Z started game 5 and pitched okay but Beckett was awesome. Prior had his dominant start in game 2, I believe. That was a Wednesday.
So Wood/Clement. Unless there was an offday during the Florida stay, that puts Wood at 3 days rest for game 7. I go with Clement. Did he win the Division clinching AND Division series clinching game? There is some kind of resonance there that I was hoping for the whole theme to continue that he would have won each clinching game.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).