Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:49 AM
-Jose Paulino: (SP/RP) 2.40 ERA 15 IP 1/21 BB/K: somewhat depressing that he was born 2 months before I graduated high school. even more depressing is that I graduated high school almost 17 years ago.
-Daury Torrez (SP) 0.56 ERA 16 IP 0/15
-Pedro Araujo (SP) 1.80 15 IP 2/12
-Amalio Reyes (SP) 1.72 15.2 2/12
-Carlos Rodriguez (SP) 1.20 15 IP 5/17
-Victor Salazar (RP) 1.93 ERA 9.1 IP 4/11
-Kelvin Encarnacion (CF) .343/.540/.657/1.197 3 HR 35 AB
-Enderson Mercedes (OF) .286/..381/.771 1.152 5 HR 35 AB. 16 K in those 35 AB though. Ouch.
-Jenner Emeterio (SS) .583/.615/.1.167/1.782: Just 3 games and 12 AB, but it sure looks nice.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).