Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:49 AM
-Jose Paulino: (SP/RP) 2.40 ERA 15 IP 1/21 BB/K: somewhat depressing that he was born 2 months before I graduated high school. even more depressing is that I graduated high school almost 17 years ago.
-Daury Torrez (SP) 0.56 ERA 16 IP 0/15
-Pedro Araujo (SP) 1.80 15 IP 2/12
-Amalio Reyes (SP) 1.72 15.2 2/12
-Carlos Rodriguez (SP) 1.20 15 IP 5/17
-Victor Salazar (RP) 1.93 ERA 9.1 IP 4/11
-Kelvin Encarnacion (CF) .343/.540/.657/1.197 3 HR 35 AB
-Enderson Mercedes (OF) .286/..381/.771 1.152 5 HR 35 AB. 16 K in those 35 AB though. Ouch.
-Jenner Emeterio (SS) .583/.615/.1.167/1.782: Just 3 games and 12 AB, but it sure looks nice.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).