Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
- Matt Garza Impressed at Least One Scout Last Night, But There’s Still a Trading Hang-Up
Today, 10:17 AM
- Darwin Barney Had a Great Night at the Plate … And He’s Quietly Having a Good Season There, Too
Today, 08:30 AM
- Theo Epstein Clarifies Third Base and Other Bullets
Today, 07:16 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: It’s Coming
Today, 06:09 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Changed my Avatar
Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:39 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:26 PM
Well, when you have 3 kids for a total of 5 in the family and the car only has 4 seats. You may have a slight problem. Guess I could have thrown the wifey in the trunk.
Selling cars because of kids must be a thing. I had to do it, too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).