Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!
Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:12 PM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:24 PM
The number of the beast is also believed by many to be a popular misunderstanding of the message in Revelation. Apparently there's some calculation that makes the number into a name, and it's Nero Caesar. I could probably Google it, but, like, meh.
Depending on which algorithm you use, Nero does pop out. So does a couple of other Caesars, the name of a local bishop at the time, John Wesley, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, Ronald Reagan, a dozen or so Popes, and probably a few more I'm forgetting.
You know you're somebody when your name has been algorithm-ed into the number of the beast.
Nero was a giant, mega, super douche.
"Oh, hi! I'm bored! Let's burn down Rome for giggles! Whee!"
Yeah, Nero was pretty messed up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).