Recent Topics

Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

Photo

Cubs v. Diamondbacks - June 22, 2012 (TV: WGN)

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

A manager that makes a pitching change at the right time.
Hint hint Dale.

#92 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Wait why is there a Cat mascot at the D-Backs game???? Im so confused!!

#93 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Where have I seen this game before?
Fall behind. Pen gives up more runs. Cubs can't score.

#94 Diesel

Diesel

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

Where have I seen this game before?
Fall behind. Pen gives up more runs. Cubs can't score.

All of 2006??

#95 cubmig

cubmig

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

Gentlemen: I won't be around for awhile. I may miss the Rizzo et al events, but I need to be in the United Kingdom----London. I will be taking my laptop, but don't have a clue if I'll be able to chime in while over there. Anyway, I know the feet-to-the-fire thoughts will still be around and like many of you (if not all) I am hoping (praying really) that the second half will at least have that "lift your spirit" feed we all are looking forward to. I leave tomorrow. Good luck and may too many wins be your only complaint!

#96 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

Why the heck have the Cubs not gone to right? Hit em where their pitched. Instead they have tried to pull everything and just turn it into weak ground balls.

#97 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

Gentlemen: I won't be around for awhile. I may miss the Rizzo et al events, but I need to be in the United Kingdom----London. I will be taking my laptop, but don't have a clue if I'll be able to chime in while over there. Anyway, I know the feet-to-the-fire thoughts will still be around and like many of you (if not all) I am hoping (praying really) that the second half will at least have that "lift your spirit" feed we all are looking forward to. I leave tomorrow. Good luck and may too many wins be your only complaint!

Think London is 5 hrs. ahead. Tough to follow us on the board jet lag and all. Be safe and have a good trip.

#98 cubmig

cubmig

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Think London is 5 hrs. ahead. Tough to follow us on the board jet lag and all. Be safe and have a good trip.

Thank you my friend. Keep posting as i will be looking forward to reading every nuanced detail of how players play, pitchers pitch and the change you observe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).