Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Weird (Impossible?) Question
Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:04 PM
I'm not sure if I'm being articulate enough here, let me know if you need more information for what I'm asking and I'll try to do a better job explaining myself.
Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:43 PM
No, you are correct. I think Spencer was just blinded by the awesomness that is Bleacher Nation and forgot basic message board function. He seems to be enjoying it now though.
So if I'm away for a day or two (or even an hour or two), newly updated posts (and to-level categories) are bolded. Clicking on a bolded post heading takes me to the first unread reply. I've never had to guess where the previously-read and unread messages start. Is this not the same for everyone else? Or am missing the point of Spencer's post?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).