7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I dreamed about Bud Selig last night...
Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:31 AM
It's fading now, but I'm pretty sure he showed up at my in-laws' 4th of July party. I, having had a drink or sixteen (it's at the in-laws', remember), got in his face about the idiocy of the All-Star Game winner deciding World Series home field advantage. Suddenly, before my eyes, he changed into the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files, and everything made sense to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).