Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I dreamed about Bud Selig last night...
Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:31 AM
It's fading now, but I'm pretty sure he showed up at my in-laws' 4th of July party. I, having had a drink or sixteen (it's at the in-laws', remember), got in his face about the idiocy of the All-Star Game winner deciding World Series home field advantage. Suddenly, before my eyes, he changed into the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files, and everything made sense to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).