Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I dreamed about Bud Selig last night...
Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:31 AM
It's fading now, but I'm pretty sure he showed up at my in-laws' 4th of July party. I, having had a drink or sixteen (it's at the in-laws', remember), got in his face about the idiocy of the All-Star Game winner deciding World Series home field advantage. Suddenly, before my eyes, he changed into the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files, and everything made sense to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).