Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).