Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).