Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).