Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).