Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - May 24 2013 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - May 24 2013 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Reds 5 – May 25, 2013
Yesterday, 05:51 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (3:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:42 AM
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Yesterday, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Yesterday, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
May 24 2013 08:36 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).