Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Today, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Today, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Today, 11:55 AM
- Chicago Cubs in on Another Cuban Defector, Dalier Hinojosa – Plus an Update on Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez
Today, 10:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:27 PM
They secretly replaced the broken one with one that works.
I havent paid much attention to the Mets or Wright over the past few years. It's like their team has done a complete remake. Also is it me or does Wright look different from the past years ? I swear I didnt recognize him last night.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:22 PM
Got to agree with KJ. Headley would be my pick also because of age and costs.
Two fine players thou.
Two things about Headley (who I really like):
1) He is 28. That's not too far off of 30. By time were competitive, he's 30-31. No good.
2) The Padres apparently want a butt-load (which I like to believe is an actual unit of measurement)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).