Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:53 AM
Our team is bringing up a very good prospect, not Mike Trout or Bryce Harper good, yet the hype surrounding his arrival is a bit over the top.
So tonight, I am asking the Cubiverse to chill (I am sure he will get a standing ovation when he comes up)...temper your expectations and just hope we have a solid player...
Its OK to be excited, hell we have had nothing to be excited to about in awhile...thats why at this point in Cub history any good news is like dropping some blood into a tank of hungry Great Whites...we swarm!
welcome Mr. Rizzo, let's just hope you are here longer than about 90 percent of the prospects that came before you...
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
If the Cubs can swing it, I'd love them to have Almora, Underwood, and all their other unsigned draft picks sitting in the owners box when that takes place.
And then get them out of the stadium before the fan start booing Soriano again.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:19 AM
1) Theo/Jed are idiots because we gave up a 100+ mph pitcher
2) LaHair should start every game and Rizzo needs to be sent back down or traded for a box of balls and
3) We should trade him to Baltimore for Mark Renyolds a guy that can actually hit a HR.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:32 AM
I look at Rizzo as in a audition period. I do not expect him to duplicate his numbers at AAA.
I just hope that Cubs fans don't lose patience when he doesn't reproduce his PCL numbers.
He has figured out AAA not the majors just yet. He has not seen MLB pitching every day. That said if he hits at .270 and shows streaks of power( Ops maybe 770 + -)for the next 9 weeks I will be ecstatic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).