2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:53 AM
Our team is bringing up a very good prospect, not Mike Trout or Bryce Harper good, yet the hype surrounding his arrival is a bit over the top.
So tonight, I am asking the Cubiverse to chill (I am sure he will get a standing ovation when he comes up)...temper your expectations and just hope we have a solid player...
Its OK to be excited, hell we have had nothing to be excited to about in awhile...thats why at this point in Cub history any good news is like dropping some blood into a tank of hungry Great Whites...we swarm!
welcome Mr. Rizzo, let's just hope you are here longer than about 90 percent of the prospects that came before you...
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
If the Cubs can swing it, I'd love them to have Almora, Underwood, and all their other unsigned draft picks sitting in the owners box when that takes place.
And then get them out of the stadium before the fan start booing Soriano again.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:19 AM
1) Theo/Jed are idiots because we gave up a 100+ mph pitcher
2) LaHair should start every game and Rizzo needs to be sent back down or traded for a box of balls and
3) We should trade him to Baltimore for Mark Renyolds a guy that can actually hit a HR.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:32 AM
I look at Rizzo as in a audition period. I do not expect him to duplicate his numbers at AAA.
I just hope that Cubs fans don't lose patience when he doesn't reproduce his PCL numbers.
He has figured out AAA not the majors just yet. He has not seen MLB pitching every day. That said if he hits at .270 and shows streaks of power( Ops maybe 770 + -)for the next 9 weeks I will be ecstatic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).