Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Mets v. Cubs - June 27, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:27 PM
While I certainly feel the Santo family has the right to determine who gives Ronny's speech, I, too, was shocked that Pat wasn't doing it.
Off topic (but the game hasnt started yet) I saw that Ron Santo's wife is giving the speech in Cooperstown this July. That kind of disappointed me, I feel like Pat Hughes would have done an amazing job. Just a random thought I had.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).