Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Today, 03:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:41 AM
- It Sounds Like Jake Arrieta Could Be Back Soon
Today, 08:45 AM
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Mets v. Cubs - June 27, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:27 PM
While I certainly feel the Santo family has the right to determine who gives Ronny's speech, I, too, was shocked that Pat wasn't doing it.
Off topic (but the game hasnt started yet) I saw that Ron Santo's wife is giving the speech in Cooperstown this July. That kind of disappointed me, I feel like Pat Hughes would have done an amazing job. Just a random thought I had.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).