7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Mets v. Cubs - June 27, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:27 PM
While I certainly feel the Santo family has the right to determine who gives Ronny's speech, I, too, was shocked that Pat wasn't doing it.
Off topic (but the game hasnt started yet) I saw that Ron Santo's wife is giving the speech in Cooperstown this July. That kind of disappointed me, I feel like Pat Hughes would have done an amazing job. Just a random thought I had.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).