justinjabs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Twitter:justinjabs
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hi guys, I just started up a fantasy simulation league taking over the Cubs from Opening Day 2012. Can someone help me identify the date for that extra year of control for guys like Rizzo and/or Jackson?

Posted Image

"With Reed we will succeed."
Twitter -- Blog

#2 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

Look at the callup date for Trout on Jackson and Rizzo would be June 26 (although I think the 23rd was the official date).

Where are you doing this league at?

#3 justinjabs

justinjabs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

At ProFSL.com, they've got a bunch of leagues and this one is through OOTP Baseball. Pretty cool interface, really in-depth, and it's complete with all the service time mumbo jumbo so I want to make sure I get the extra control on some of these guys.

Posted Image

Twitter -- Blog

#4 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

At ProFSL.com, they've got a bunch of leagues and this one is through OOTP Baseball. Pretty cool interface, really in-depth, and it's complete with all the service time mumbo jumbo so I want to make sure I get the extra control on some of these guys.

OOTP is fantastic. It's a tad overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it - RIZZOMG!!!

#5 justinjabs

justinjabs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

OOTP is fantastic. It's a tad overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it - RIZZOMG!!!

It really is! Although, I'm a little pissed that Theo Epstein is a free agent and doesn't want to consider any contract offers from Chicago.... :(

Posted Image

Twitter -- Blog

#6 chirogerg1

chirogerg1

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Haha d'you wanna give us your code so we don't have to pay =) plz

#7 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

It really is! Although, I'm a little pissed that Theo Epstein is a free agent and doesn't want to consider any contract offers from Chicago.... :(

I took over in 2001 and won the WS in 03...I also hired a hitman to take out a certain fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).