Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Today, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Blue Jays trades?
Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
That makes some sense. Toronto, if they are going to stay in contention, needs some pitching help at the Garza level, but they won't want to dump their farm system for some patches so they'll try to pick up some help on the cheap.
Luke, in your opinion, what would the return be like? I know it wouldnt be substanstial but a A or a AA pitcher?
Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
d'Arnaud tore his PCL this week http://www.cbssports...cl-out-68-weeks now they are saying 6-8 weeks but a catcher who is recovering from a tore PCL is not what any team wants to take on.
D'Arnaud and Sanchez for Garza. Depmster and Arismandry Alcantara to the Reds for Hamilton and Joseph. Soto and Soriano to Nationals for a bag of balls. Marmol to anyone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).