I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
- Kinda Sounds Like Alfonso Soriano is Ready to Accept a Trade
Today, 10:24 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Blue Jays trades?
Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
That makes some sense. Toronto, if they are going to stay in contention, needs some pitching help at the Garza level, but they won't want to dump their farm system for some patches so they'll try to pick up some help on the cheap.
Luke, in your opinion, what would the return be like? I know it wouldnt be substanstial but a A or a AA pitcher?
Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
d'Arnaud tore his PCL this week http://www.cbssports...cl-out-68-weeks now they are saying 6-8 weeks but a catcher who is recovering from a tore PCL is not what any team wants to take on.
D'Arnaud and Sanchez for Garza. Depmster and Arismandry Alcantara to the Reds for Hamilton and Joseph. Soto and Soriano to Nationals for a bag of balls. Marmol to anyone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).