Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Blue Jays trades?
Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
That makes some sense. Toronto, if they are going to stay in contention, needs some pitching help at the Garza level, but they won't want to dump their farm system for some patches so they'll try to pick up some help on the cheap.
Luke, in your opinion, what would the return be like? I know it wouldnt be substanstial but a A or a AA pitcher?
Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
d'Arnaud tore his PCL this week http://www.cbssports...cl-out-68-weeks now they are saying 6-8 weeks but a catcher who is recovering from a tore PCL is not what any team wants to take on.
D'Arnaud and Sanchez for Garza. Depmster and Arismandry Alcantara to the Reds for Hamilton and Joseph. Soto and Soriano to Nationals for a bag of balls. Marmol to anyone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).