Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Ian Stewart to Have Surgery
Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 PM
Injury dates back to his original wrist injury in 2005. Surgery in a week, and rehab will cost him the rest of 2012.
He's hopeful the Cubs would consider bringing him back (and I'd have to think they would).
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:01 AM
Makes sense but there is a difference between saying surgery is likely vs. surgery is confirmed.Ian basically said what Jed said: surgery is likely.
I'm not seeing this confirmed anywhere (see Brett's bullets today), was it in a DM to you? Care to share the tweet with all of us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).