Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Ian Stewart to Have Surgery
Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 PM
Injury dates back to his original wrist injury in 2005. Surgery in a week, and rehab will cost him the rest of 2012.
He's hopeful the Cubs would consider bringing him back (and I'd have to think they would).
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:01 AM
Makes sense but there is a difference between saying surgery is likely vs. surgery is confirmed.Ian basically said what Jed said: surgery is likely.
I'm not seeing this confirmed anywhere (see Brett's bullets today), was it in a DM to you? Care to share the tweet with all of us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).