The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Ian Stewart to Have Surgery
Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 PM
Injury dates back to his original wrist injury in 2005. Surgery in a week, and rehab will cost him the rest of 2012.
He's hopeful the Cubs would consider bringing him back (and I'd have to think they would).
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:01 AM
Makes sense but there is a difference between saying surgery is likely vs. surgery is confirmed.Ian basically said what Jed said: surgery is likely.
I'm not seeing this confirmed anywhere (see Brett's bullets today), was it in a DM to you? Care to share the tweet with all of us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).