A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Ian Stewart to Have Surgery
Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 PM
Injury dates back to his original wrist injury in 2005. Surgery in a week, and rehab will cost him the rest of 2012.
He's hopeful the Cubs would consider bringing him back (and I'd have to think they would).
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:01 AM
Makes sense but there is a difference between saying surgery is likely vs. surgery is confirmed.Ian basically said what Jed said: surgery is likely.
I'm not seeing this confirmed anywhere (see Brett's bullets today), was it in a DM to you? Care to share the tweet with all of us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).