A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Today, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: About Round Two
Today, 05:42 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Ian Stewart to Have Surgery
Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:05 PM
Injury dates back to his original wrist injury in 2005. Surgery in a week, and rehab will cost him the rest of 2012.
He's hopeful the Cubs would consider bringing him back (and I'd have to think they would).
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:01 AM
Makes sense but there is a difference between saying surgery is likely vs. surgery is confirmed.Ian basically said what Jed said: surgery is likely.
I'm not seeing this confirmed anywhere (see Brett's bullets today), was it in a DM to you? Care to share the tweet with all of us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).