Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Today, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Today, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A cubs fan first request
Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:52 PM
I am kind of new around here but anyway I have a request and I hope someone in Chicago can help me.
In July 21 I am traveling from Brazil to Chicago to finally watch a Cubs game for real! ( In fact I am traveling for a couple reasons, that is just one)
The problem is that I don't know anybody in Chicago and even though I have never watched a baseball game in the stadium, I have watched other sports and a thing I know for sure: Watch it alone SUCKS!
That's why I am here asking if some native Cubs fan would like to show me the real cubs fan experience! Show me where are the cool bars to what away games, where to go before games, after games, where are the good sits (affordable, please) and that kind of stuff!
I love the Cubs and what them it's gonna be like a dream coming true, please help me to make this even more awesome!
Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:00 AM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).