CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A cubs fan first request
Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:52 PM
I am kind of new around here but anyway I have a request and I hope someone in Chicago can help me.
In July 21 I am traveling from Brazil to Chicago to finally watch a Cubs game for real! ( In fact I am traveling for a couple reasons, that is just one)
The problem is that I don't know anybody in Chicago and even though I have never watched a baseball game in the stadium, I have watched other sports and a thing I know for sure: Watch it alone SUCKS!
That's why I am here asking if some native Cubs fan would like to show me the real cubs fan experience! Show me where are the cool bars to what away games, where to go before games, after games, where are the good sits (affordable, please) and that kind of stuff!
I love the Cubs and what them it's gonna be like a dream coming true, please help me to make this even more awesome!
Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:00 AM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).