Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Today, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 11:57 AM
- Telephone: Ian Stewart Says that Theo Epstein Says that Josh Vitters is the Future at Third Base
Today, 10:15 AM
- BN Podcast Episode 28: Garza’s Return, Price’s Injury, Castro’s Focus, and the Elephant in the Room
Today, 09:23 AM
- Series Preview: Cubs v. Pirates, May 21 – May 23, 2013
Today, 08:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A cubs fan first request
Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:52 PM
I am kind of new around here but anyway I have a request and I hope someone in Chicago can help me.
In July 21 I am traveling from Brazil to Chicago to finally watch a Cubs game for real! ( In fact I am traveling for a couple reasons, that is just one)
The problem is that I don't know anybody in Chicago and even though I have never watched a baseball game in the stadium, I have watched other sports and a thing I know for sure: Watch it alone SUCKS!
That's why I am here asking if some native Cubs fan would like to show me the real cubs fan experience! Show me where are the cool bars to what away games, where to go before games, after games, where are the good sits (affordable, please) and that kind of stuff!
I love the Cubs and what them it's gonna be like a dream coming true, please help me to make this even more awesome!
Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:00 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).