Oswego Chris

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Twitter:oswegochris23
  • LocationOswego, Illinois

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Maybe you youngens have never heard that expression before: "You reap what you sow"...but it means your actions have consequences, and comes from biblical times and is an analogy with farming...a poor farmer will not bear good crops, just like poor behavior will begat a poor response...enough with the history lesson

AJ Pierzinski has been whining about not making the All-Star team...and I have read numerous articles from Chicago writers agreeing with him...Why don't any of these kiss-ass writers step up to the plate and tell the truth- AJ is universally hated in baseball, he is a class A douchebag, selfish pr!(k who gets credit for some reason as being a "gamer" or "gritty" when he does things like spike people, try to cheat, or talk smack to other teams. There is "no" way other players are gonna vote for him, but AJ, like a typical spoiled brat doesn't think his actions should have consequences.

He was even a jag after Ron Washington said he felt bad that AJ wasn't on the team...Pierzinski said-"He doesn't feel that bad about it, or else he would put me on the team"

I try to not be a typical "hate the Sox, because they are the Sox" guy, but between Hawk, Farmio, Don Cooper and AJ...they make it tough for me.

#2 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Maybe you youngens have never heard that expression before: "You reap what you sow"...but it means your actions have consequences

I prefer: "If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind".

I try to not be a typical "hate the Sox, because they are the Sox" guy...

Well, yeah. I hate the Sox because they're a bunch of raging douchetards, with AJ on the very top of that naked pyramid.

#3 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

douchetards....... I usually use fucktard when I speak of the worthless one. I never hated the sux until I moved to chicago. The fans were the ones that made me pledge my allegiance to the northside. For which it will forever stand. So true about you reap what you sow. Fuck off AJ.

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#4 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

AJ is an asshole yes but he is a winner. The fact that he leads all catchers in the AL in numbers is reason enough that should have got him in the All Star Game as the starter. Lets face it the All Star Game is a popularity contest and not really the best players MLB has.
If this was Soto Cub fandom would be up in arms.

#5 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

TALK SHIT GET HIT
Posted Image

edit: wow that came out small here's another one:
Posted Image

#6 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

Barrett will always be remembered as fondly as Nolan Ryan when I reflect on my Sox hate.

And I love that Ryan signs these pics. Posted Image

#7 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationMishawaka, Indiana

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

The clobbering of the P-unit is one of my fondest Cubs memories of "recent" years. It was just a shame that the hit didn't connect with his nose.

#8 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

AJ is an asshole yes but he is a winner. The fact that he leads all catchers in the AL in numbers is reason enough that should have got him in the All Star Game as the starter. Lets face it the All Star Game is a popularity contest and not really the best players MLB has.
If this was Soto Cub fandom would be up in arms.

It just goes to show how bad of a guy he is that the fans AND players won't vote for him. If it was Soto, he would have gotten the votes. Fucktard has only won once and got lucky when they had to face the Astros to boot. The only time I ever rooted for Clemens.

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#9 Carew

Carew

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

MLB Network showed the Barrett-pierzynprick fight a week or so ago...I say Barrett won, that was a good punch. I hate pierzynprick

#10 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

IT WAS HAWK HARRELSON WHO LOBBIED WILLIAMS TO SIGN AJ

http://www.csnchicag...5720&feedID=661

#11 TrueblueCubbie

TrueblueCubbie

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Twitter:@cubsfantroy

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

Maybe it is just me, but I don't find him to be that bad. I guess that is cause we (or from what I read) have similar personalities at times. Either way, there is a reason he didn't get in, and that is because he acts like a douchenozzle most of the time.

Posted Image

#12 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Maybe it is just me, but I don't find him to be that bad. I guess that is cause we (or from what I read) have similar personalities at times.

So, what you are saying is that your a dick as well. :P

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#13 TrueblueCubbie

TrueblueCubbie

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Twitter:@cubsfantroy

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

From what people tell me, yes. lol :ph34r:

Posted Image

#14 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

he reminds me of those 20something manchildren who wear backwards frayed MSU baseball caps even though they didn't go there, hemp necklaces, drink keystone light, and are named "Chad" who go to parties for the sole purpose of getting into fights

#15 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

he reminds me of those 20something manchildren who wear backwards frayed MSU baseball caps, hemp necklaces, drink keystone light, and are named "Chad" who go to parties for the sole purpose of getting into fights

That sound like Kyle Farnsworth.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).