Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Trivial Observation - ChicagO
Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:55 AM
What the heck is he talking about, you are probably wondering... that is if you are still reading...
A few years back, I happened to look at the Cubs starting lineup and noticed that a large percentage of players' names ended with the "OH" sound.
Soo... here are just a few Cubs players over the last few yeas that I can think of;
Castillo (both Lendy and Welington)
OHman (well kind'a)
I'll go back to my padded office now...
Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:12 PM
Yeah, the thought crossed my mind that it may have something to ethnic origin. One of these days I will take a look at some of the other team rosters to see if they also have numerous "OH" players. Just never felt THAT ambitious about it, and didn't want to feed my OCD-like tendancies.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).