CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Braves - July 5, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:45 PM
Hate it when that happens. Pretty sure I made this EXACT post during Tuesdays game
Wow I expected Garza not to come out and give up 4 runs in the first so I felt fine leaving the game for some work for half an inning. To come back and see this ow...
Yea I know I did a couple times this week. Or I remember in yesterdays game I went to go get something from the vending machine and came back and we had already gone 3 and out. was rediculous.
Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:00 PM
Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:06 PM
I would love our offense to overcome this deficeit but I am struggling to see it happening the way the first set of AB's have gone.
I actually kind of agree with leaving Garza in. He already dug a pretty deep hole and if he can help us get out of it great, if not so be it. I would love our offense to overcome this deficeit but I am struggling to see it happening the way the first set of AB's have gone.
See what they do second time through.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).