Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Braves - July 5, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:45 PM
Hate it when that happens. Pretty sure I made this EXACT post during Tuesdays game
Wow I expected Garza not to come out and give up 4 runs in the first so I felt fine leaving the game for some work for half an inning. To come back and see this ow...
Yea I know I did a couple times this week. Or I remember in yesterdays game I went to go get something from the vending machine and came back and we had already gone 3 and out. was rediculous.
Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:00 PM
Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:06 PM
I would love our offense to overcome this deficeit but I am struggling to see it happening the way the first set of AB's have gone.
I actually kind of agree with leaving Garza in. He already dug a pretty deep hole and if he can help us get out of it great, if not so be it. I would love our offense to overcome this deficeit but I am struggling to see it happening the way the first set of AB's have gone.
See what they do second time through.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).