Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 6, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:31 PM
Absolute....and I don't care about that double play. The guy has no business being in the league.
What a pathetic piece of garbage. I'm cool with just cutting his ass at this point. I don't really give a shit what we owe him, get him the fuck out of town.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).