Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Reportedly (Still) Interested in Catcher Kurt Suzuki
Today, 02:57 PM
- Are We Really Still Debating the Utility of Pitcher Wins and Losses?
Today, 12:15 PM
- Yet Another Big-Time Cuban Player Defects: Rusney Castillo
Today, 10:30 AM
- For Posterity: The MLB/NPB Posting Agreement
Today, 09:46 AM
- What the Cubs Wanted from the Braves for Jeff Samardzija, and Rebuilding Considerations
Today, 08:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 6, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:31 PM
Absolute....and I don't care about that double play. The guy has no business being in the league.
What a pathetic piece of garbage. I'm cool with just cutting his ass at this point. I don't really give a shit what we owe him, get him the fuck out of town.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).