Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Dodgers 4, Cubs 5 – March 14, 2014
Yesterday, 05:20 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Dodgers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
- Is There Suddenly a Chance that Stud Lefty Carlos Rodon Falls in the Draft?
Yesterday, 11:50 AM
- The Second Cut is the Shallowest: Dallas Beeler and Marcus Hatley Sent Out
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Named Opening Day Starter
Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 6, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:31 PM
Absolute....and I don't care about that double play. The guy has no business being in the league.
What a pathetic piece of garbage. I'm cool with just cutting his ass at this point. I don't really give a shit what we owe him, get him the fuck out of town.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).