Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 7, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:22 PM
I do. I really do not like top-of-the-order guys stealing with less than 2-outs. It's a good example of how the 2:1 success ratio is misleading: you have to be successful much more often than 2 times in 3 when you steal in front of good hitters to make the attempts worthwhile.
Never good to see the CS but really don't mind seeing it this early.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:25 PM
Homer icon here, please.....Gee is not a knuckleballer. You thinking of Dickey
Knuckle balls are easy to miss: just ask the poor catchers.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).