Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 7, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:22 PM
I do. I really do not like top-of-the-order guys stealing with less than 2-outs. It's a good example of how the 2:1 success ratio is misleading: you have to be successful much more often than 2 times in 3 when you steal in front of good hitters to make the attempts worthwhile.
Never good to see the CS but really don't mind seeing it this early.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:25 PM
Homer icon here, please.....Gee is not a knuckleballer. You thinking of Dickey
Knuckle balls are easy to miss: just ask the poor catchers.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).