Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Today, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Today, 01:41 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 12:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Officially Announce Eight Draft Signings, Including Godley, Brockmeyer and Papaccio
Today, 11:07 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - July 7, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:22 PM
I do. I really do not like top-of-the-order guys stealing with less than 2-outs. It's a good example of how the 2:1 success ratio is misleading: you have to be successful much more often than 2 times in 3 when you steal in front of good hitters to make the attempts worthwhile.
Never good to see the CS but really don't mind seeing it this early.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:25 PM
Homer icon here, please.....Gee is not a knuckleballer. You thinking of Dickey
Knuckle balls are easy to miss: just ask the poor catchers.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).