Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Edwin Jackson Sometimes Lacks “Conviction” and Other Bullets
Today, 07:10 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Bigger Than Baseball
Today, 06:02 AM
- You Have Just One Day Left to Join Tomorrow’s $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Yesterday, 06:32 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Pirates 4 – May 23, 2013
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:56 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:23 PM
"Creditionals" sounds like a ML team sponsored by Wall Street.
What about Larry Beinfest from Florida for GM and Mike Sarbaugh from Cleveland for manager? I haven't really seen either names in any discussions but both have great creditionals.
Welcome. Now what kind of beer are you drinking?
I have been reading Bleachernation for a few months now but this is my first post.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).