Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:56 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:23 PM
"Creditionals" sounds like a ML team sponsored by Wall Street.
What about Larry Beinfest from Florida for GM and Mike Sarbaugh from Cleveland for manager? I haven't really seen either names in any discussions but both have great creditionals.
Welcome. Now what kind of beer are you drinking?
I have been reading Bleachernation for a few months now but this is my first post.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).