Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yet Another Big-Time Cuban Player Defects: Rusney Castillo
Today, 10:30 AM
- For Posterity: The MLB/NPB Posting Agreement
Today, 09:46 AM
- What the Cubs Wanted from the Braves for Jeff Samardzija, and Rebuilding Considerations
Today, 08:35 AM
- MLB’s Revenues Passed $8 Billion This Year and Other Bullets
Today, 07:25 AM
- Myles: Cubs Christmas Wish List
Today, 06:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:56 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:23 PM
"Creditionals" sounds like a ML team sponsored by Wall Street.
What about Larry Beinfest from Florida for GM and Mike Sarbaugh from Cleveland for manager? I haven't really seen either names in any discussions but both have great creditionals.
Welcome. Now what kind of beer are you drinking?
I have been reading Bleachernation for a few months now but this is my first post.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).