Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:56 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:23 PM
"Creditionals" sounds like a ML team sponsored by Wall Street.
What about Larry Beinfest from Florida for GM and Mike Sarbaugh from Cleveland for manager? I haven't really seen either names in any discussions but both have great creditionals.
Welcome. Now what kind of beer are you drinking?
I have been reading Bleachernation for a few months now but this is my first post.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).