Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Was this one of Brett's girls?
Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:57 AM
I saw this poster in a bar at Illinois Wesleyan about 10 years ago... I plotted to steal it, but it was too risky. It makes me wish I'd tried harder in art class as a kid. Who knew there was a career in painting supermodels' bods?
I'm definitely no artist. I think about the first exposure most people have with art, back in kindergarten. Remember? I certainly do! Yes, FINGERPAINTING!!! Uhh... yeah... how am I going to concentrate on work now?! Huh?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).