The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Was this one of Brett's girls?
Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:57 AM
I saw this poster in a bar at Illinois Wesleyan about 10 years ago... I plotted to steal it, but it was too risky. It makes me wish I'd tried harder in art class as a kid. Who knew there was a career in painting supermodels' bods?
I'm definitely no artist. I think about the first exposure most people have with art, back in kindergarten. Remember? I certainly do! Yes, FINGERPAINTING!!! Uhh... yeah... how am I going to concentrate on work now?! Huh?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).