Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 1, Cardinals 4 – June 19, 2013
Yesterday, 09:16 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
2013 Futures Game Prediction - ESPN Insider
Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:18 AM
Only Cubs prospects on the predicted roster are Baez & Soler. Not sure if that means he doesn't think much of Vitters or that he assumes he will be with the big club by then. I'm hoping that through trades there are a couple guys on the list who belong to other teams at the moment that will belong to us by then (Castellanos perhaps or a pitcher or two would be nice).
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).