Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs Marlins on 7-19
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:09 AM
I am bringing the family to this game, and I was wondering if it would better to get tickets before I go from a website like Stubhub or wait until I get to the game? Also, are the bleacher seats still about 60.00 before the game? Your help is much appreciated.
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:51 AM
Stubhub is your safest bet or take a look at ebay as well.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).